Esteban called to say he was on his way home from work and I think he could tell by my voice that I wasn't too happy. He wished me a happy mother's day and when he came home, he brought me a balloon (de parte de Jayden). It was cute. It looked like a Valentine’s Day balloon. It was a red heart with a teddy bear and it said I Love Mom. He got me a card and then we went to Carrabbas for dinner. I love that place. The wait wasn't bad at all either. We had a great dinner and had a few too many drinks. Esteban was a little happy. I was too. It was such a great night. When we got home, Jayden went straight to bed with no fuss so it was a happy day after all. I loved it.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment