I bought a baby gate over the weekend to keep Jayden in his room. Is that bad? He drives me bonkers which his toys all over. I feel like all the cleaning and picking up I do is for nothing because he's close on my heels with a new trail of toys behind him. Not only does me make messes all over, but he falls down and hurts himself all the time. (He's still learning how to walk and there's no carpet, only tiles. Ouch!) Plus he tries to put everything he finds in his mouth, including Rio's dog hairs! His room is childproof, but he always follows me to wherever I go. Now with the gate, I am able to keep him safe, he makes all the mess he wants in his room and I can get some chores done around the house. Golly, never thought that day would come where I would lock my son in his room at the age of ONE! Hehe
Monday, June 5, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment