This is my 37 week update. I’ve got 3 weeks to go. The hospital bag still isn’t packed, but I’ll get there. It was a busy weekend with our shower and organizing gifts and writing out Thank You notes. My feet are really starting to swell now and I have a lot of discomfort in my wrists and finger joints. I’m still doing as much walking as possible, even if I have to stop every so often due to a contraction or pelvic pressure.
Now for my stats! My weight was at 218 1/2 which is up 2 ½ pounds from my check up last week. We had the ultrasound. After not seeing the baby since the 21 week ultrasound, I was so excited. However, there wasn’t much to see. We didn’t get a face shot. The head looked huge. I saw the vital organs, including the heart. I caught a peek at her hand and a leg. She’s in position (I felt her turn yesterday). According to the ultrasound, she’s weighing about 6 pounds 14 ounces, give or take a pound. She’s measuring about 5 days ahead of schedule and I am currently about 2 centimeters dilated. If I like, he can induce on April 2nd. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I think we will wait and see. Doctor Casavant thinks I should keep exercising and having sex. Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep that in mind.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
37 Weeks Down, 3 Weeks to Go!
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
haha..it always kill me when they give you that sex advice. Like the first thing you want to do while you are so uncomfortable and feeling so big is to go have wild sex with your husband. I cringe whenever they do those pelvic exams so I don't know how they think I can stand having sex!
You are almost there Elizabeth, hang in there! Only a few more weeks and you get to meet your little girl. I usually keep a calendar that I can mark down the days by this time. It helps me to see that there's an end in sight.
Sounds like Maya is ready to meet everyone! Yeah, lots and lots of sex...just what you feel like doing. Did Esteban hear that?
Post a Comment