My birthday was spent at home. It was a quiet, relaxing day for the most part. Both my sisters were here with their kids from NJ. It was a gorgeous day out. Esteban made us breakfast. We took the kids outside where they played and had a wonderful time. We filled up the kiddie pool and they sat there for a little while before having lunch and then going down for a nap. Then Esteban made a nice dinner. We put birthday hats on all the kids and sang happy birthday. Then we cut a cake and that was my day. I was happy to have a relaxing day and happy that Jayden had his cousins here to play with. It made a big difference and freed up some time for daddy and I.
Here's Aiden and Jayden playing outside.

Here's Jayden and Caitlin getting ready for a ride.

Here's Esteban filling up the kiddie pool for Jayden and Caitlin. Caitlin is no stranger to the kiddie pool, but this was Jayden's first time and he didn't like it as much as I thought he would. The water was cold and he got out rather quickly.

Here's a family picture. Our very first!




2 comments:
Seems like you had a great birthday Elizabeth. I love the family picture, you guys look great!
Sound like you had a great birthday. I love the pictures. Jayden is so adorable.
Post a Comment