We decided to get Maya and Jayden a joint gift this year for their birthdays. We got them a swing set for the yard. After lots of reading and searching, we got one at Toys R Us. It was a lot of work for Daddy, Grandpa and our neighbor Jim, but it’s so worth it. It turned out really well and it’s sitting in our yard, off to the side where it takes advantage of the neighbor’s oak tree for shade. Jayden especially loves it. He always wants to go outside and swing on it all the time. Well, he calls it swing, but really what he loves to do is climb the rock wall and come down the slide. And we attached the baby swing that was hanging up front to the swing set so that I can push both of the kids at the same time and she loves it too. Sometimes I swear I could rock her to sleep on that thing.
Here's the three amigos!
Here's the finished product! I supposed I should have taken one with the kids actually enjoying themselves, right!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
A Swing Set
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment