Every year, we do a cousins picture. As the years pass and the number of cousins grows, the pictures get more and more difficult. This year, we went to Picture Innovations and I have to say, I was most surprised with what they were able to do given the circumstances. Five Screaming Kids! There is never a time that is good for all of them since they are all between the ages of 0 - 4, but we made our appointment for 11:15 and it worked well for us.
As soon as we got there, Jayden refused to take pictures and I felt so bad that after all the time it had taken to finally get all the cousins together that it was not going to happen. They snapped shots of the girls first. Since Jayden wasn't cooperating they moved on to Aiden and Sebi. They got some wonderful pictures of the boys. Then it was time to move to the other room. Jayden was glued to the Lego table in the waiting area. In my head, I wondered if we could move the table into the studio in the hopes of snapping a picture of Jayden. My sister vocalized teh very same thing moments later and before you knew it, the lego table was in place and they had gotten some shots of Jayden and Maya together and we took advantage of the moment and got all the cousins together for what would be this year's cousin picture.
Everything happened so fast, there was no time to think. The kids had long since changed from the Elmo outfits which were originally plannned for the shot and I wish we would have thought to ask about changing the background. Jayden refused to let me touch his hair and somehow Maya ended up with a weird part in the middle of her head, but all in all it turned out much better than I originally thought. PS These pictures haven't been edited yet.
As soon as we got there, Jayden refused to take pictures and I felt so bad that after all the time it had taken to finally get all the cousins together that it was not going to happen. They snapped shots of the girls first. Since Jayden wasn't cooperating they moved on to Aiden and Sebi. They got some wonderful pictures of the boys. Then it was time to move to the other room. Jayden was glued to the Lego table in the waiting area. In my head, I wondered if we could move the table into the studio in the hopes of snapping a picture of Jayden. My sister vocalized teh very same thing moments later and before you knew it, the lego table was in place and they had gotten some shots of Jayden and Maya together and we took advantage of the moment and got all the cousins together for what would be this year's cousin picture.
Everything happened so fast, there was no time to think. The kids had long since changed from the Elmo outfits which were originally plannned for the shot and I wish we would have thought to ask about changing the background. Jayden refused to let me touch his hair and somehow Maya ended up with a weird part in the middle of her head, but all in all it turned out much better than I originally thought. PS These pictures haven't been edited yet.
The Girls
I love the look on her face in this picture.














3 comments:
These are wonderful!!! They really capture their age and what we go through as Mom's in this season :)
It is so hard when sometimes we just really want perfection...then we have to look at their precious faces and remember how sweet they are and how blessed we truly are!!! Then the frustration seems to disappear and we might even think...why did I let this get to me?!! :)
Praise God for His Grace...it is enough!!!
These did turn out cute. Next time you can let me know and I can come to you. Maybe the kids will be more comfortable in their own home? Or a Familiar park. Just a thought. Anyway cute photos!
Great pictures!!!!! I can't believe how big Maya is getting!
Post a Comment