Sunday, we spent the day at Mari's house. We devoted it to Halloween traditions. We planned on pumpkin painting with the kids.
Jayden tried his hand at painting, but he wasn't patient enough for the stencilling process. So, I gave him a paper plate and he was good to go. Except for the part, where he painted Titi's seat cushions, he did a great job!
Here's my crazy pumpkin. Jayden picked the colors. At this point, we lost control of the situation and the kids were out of control so we put them to nap and finished up the project ourselves. It ws alot of fun!
Mari was into her pumpkin and she spent a lot of time researching and planning out her design. It was very funny.
Here's the Frankenstein stencil she created. It's starting to take shape!














3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Maya has gotten so big. I love the pumpkins. Makes me want to bake some cookies now.
What fun to paint pumpkins and bake cookies!! Your pumpkin is adorable. I love this tradition!
Oh these look wonderful. Looks like the ids had such a great time..
Post a Comment