Ok, this might not be the best deal ever, but I was so happy with myself. I made 8 stops in all, which I know sounds like alot, but most of them were either on the way to work or on the way home from work. I made 2 stops during lunch and both were local (within a mile).
I got 6 packs of Goody's Ouchless hair accessories, 1 pre-school toy, 4 packs of Schick Quattro razors, 2 cans of broth, 4 cans of soup, 4 boxes of Celestial Seasonings, a package of wax paper, two packs of ziplock bags, 2 packs of cough drops, a set of Thanksgiving Day cookie cutters, one toothpaste, one chapstick, two packs of tissues, 4 packs of gum, 2 boxes of Gorton's Fish Fillets, 8 pencils, 2 packs of Hallmark cards, two packs of party favors, 1 piece of Fall decor and a Halloween costume for:
$21.24





2 comments:
Sounds like you got some pretty good deals. It always feels good to get a good deal.
Yeah congrats!!! I love it when you buy a bunch of stuff for virtually nothing. I got a bunch of Halloween decorations for next year also and used my excess RRs to pay for them. My OOP for the decorations was $2.
Post a Comment