Sunday, December 14, 2008

Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights

So, I LOVE the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights and I have missed seeing them the past couple of Christmas'. This year, we headed out and what a treat it is! The lights originally came from a family in Arkansas. They put up 3 million Christmas lights and the neighbors eventually sought legal action. So they gave the lights to Disney! Now there are millions and they are choreographed to music. There's snow falling and they offer 3-D glasses to make it even better.

It was super crowded and I was worried the kids wouldn't be able to see much, but they did and at one point I yelled out, "It's snowing!" and Jayden screamed back "I know Mommy." I could tell he was so excited. We skipped the 3-D glasses, but the lights are something to behold with or without glasses. As you can see, they were completely taken by the lights and music.





1 comments:

Chau said...

I am so jealous that you can just take the kids to Disney just like that! The lights look awesome and it looks like tons of fun! Maya looks so grown up in that picture.