Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miami Highlights and Pictures

  • Valentine’s Night, we put the kids to bed and then went out for drinks and desserts. I haven’t done in a really long time?
  • I played Wii for the first time! It was awesome! I liked bowling. I had a rough time with baseball and golf. I was remote challenged, I think…
  • Jayden fell into the pool and gave me a scare. Never a dull moment. Must be something about that pool. It’s the second time he’s fallen in on two separate occasions.
  • We took the kids to Dave & Busters. First time! Jayden loved the lights and machines. Then he got to pick out a toy after redeeming his tickets. He was thrilled!
  • We took a drive to the airport and parked. Sounds silly, but we’ve never done that and Jayden is so into the planes that it was just awesome to watch. To make it even better, there was an old track running along side the airport, where we were parked so the kids ran up and down the tracks for a good while.
  • Judy and I stayed up almost every night till really late, mostly talking crap. Gotta love that! We looked at old pictures, reminisced, and caught up on old stories and new ones too…

Here's my cutie!

Jayden's smiley face...
Serious Maya
Jayden's soccer face...
I'm sure she was saying something like "Look!"
Ivanna and Maya dressed as twins...
Becky and Ivanna
Stand by Me
Gabby, Becky and Jayden
Ivanna and Jayden
Here's the best shot I could do of myself with the girls.
Judy's beautiful family...
Corndogs for lunch...
Yummy!

3 comments:

Happy Momma said...

Sounds like you had fun. That had to have been scary when Jayden fell in the pool. I am glad he is alright.

Lauren said...

Beautiful pics, and beautiful kids! I love Maya's dress!

fixedonHIM said...

Cute pics! We had a pool scare with Mia...not fun!!!

Joyce Meyer was awesome...you'll have to go next year. You would really enjoy her humor. :)

Supposed to get our truck back this week...they've been saying that for about three weeks now though. So, soon we'll have to get together...we are looking forward to it!! :)