Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Construction Pictures

Ok, here are the long awaited pictures. I did take video of the framing, but then I never downloaded it from the camera. So, here are the stills.

This is my new laundry space. It's hard to see but in the back to the left, there is a tiny nook where the electrical panel is and that will house some sort of shelving to hold my stockpile items. On the ceiling, you can see my new florescent light fixture.
This is what I affectionately call my new TV room. This is where I plan to send the kids when the house feels cluttered and overwhelming. LOL. The huge closet will house my storage totes, gift stash and trunk. The TV/Entertainment center will be against the wall to the right and my futon will go against the opposite wall. In case of overnight guests, it will double as a guest room. I'm also planning on having all the games, movies, puzzles etc. go into this space.

This is Ricardo's room. He's got a great big closet and a huge new window. This room gets alot of natural light. I'm happy about that. It's not a huge room, but it's big enough. It's 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 so his twin bed, dresser, and night stand should fit with no problem at all. I have a desk for him, too!
A wider shot of the room!

1 comments:

fixedonHIM said...

It looks GREAT...you all did so good!! Now the fun part is remaining to paint, decorate & arrange.
Have Fun!!!!! :)