Unfortunately, I barely got pictures at Thanksgiving. Being new to the world of having four kids has rocked my world and I barely remember getting the camera, let alone taking pictures. This year, I cooked more than ever. Here are some of the highlights. My turkey was overdone thanks to using the turkey bag. Thanks Mom. My stuffing was a disappointment thanks to the lack of choices in the chorizo department. Publix, I don't think I can forgive you for that one. And the rice turned out great except for the gandules. Note to self: Don't try to "ablandar" gandules the same day you need them.
Super hits were the corn souffle and the sweet potato casserole. And of course, you can't go wrong with sugar cookies, pumpkin pie and this year's pumpkin cheesecake was a hit!
Here's a picture of Jayden wearing his get-up from the Love Feast at his school the week before. He was obviously not happy to don his masterpiece.
It was nippy out, but the kids were happy to play outside anyway. They're so cute when they aren't fighting.
My new dynamic duo! You have no idea what I go through with these two. LOL!
The new hangout is Antony's bunk! In fact, where's Chooch?
I love my sissy!
A little down time...
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving Weekend
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment