It would be nice to have more children. I've been thinking of that lately since my clock is ticking louder and louder. If we decide to have another, I hope for it to happen before I hit 36. I am 34 now. I told Esteban we have one more year to kick the idea around. I visited a girlfriend recently who said, “What's the point of having more? All brothers and sisters do is fight.” This may be true, but I think there is so much more you learn when there is more than one child. I fought with my sisters my whole life, but I love them to pieces and I love being with them and now I especially love that our children will grow up together. I think back to all of our adventures growing up with all of our cousins and I wish the same for my kids.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment