We had really hoped that Esteban’s kids would be able to come join us in Florida, but it didn’t work out that way. Our requests were denied so it will be a long time until green card requests are processed. I hoped the kids would join us and that Jayden would know what it was like to grow up with siblings. Now, that the plans have changed I asked Esteban, “Now that we know that the kids won’t be coming any time soon, don't you think we should give Jayden a sibling?” He wasn't for the idea, but he wasn't against it. I gently reminded him that we don't have the luxury of time. I'm 34 now and I don't want to go through a pregnancy after the age of 35. There are too many risks and tests and doctors prognosis’. He’s coming around. If we start trying now, Jayden would be 2 - 2 1/2 years old at the birth, which would be perfect.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment