I try very hard not to hit Jayden. I rarely do, but I do threaten him with my slipper which usually does the trick. So he usually stops whatever bad behavior he’s partaking in and smiles. Then he makes smiley faces at me and inches closer, clapping or doing something else equally cute until he gets close enough to grab my slipper. Then he tries to spank himself with it (very funny, you have to see this one day). Other times, he comes close and takes my slippers off my feet, one at a time. He tries to walk around in them and then runs off with them. Whatever he does, his final trick is to take the slipper and puts them away in my closet. Isn’t he helpful? And smart. I realized this when I went to threaten him with my slipper later that day and I couldn't. It was gone, tucked away in my closet.
He also learned how to flush the toilet so you can imagine how much flushing is going on here. Any opportunity is a good opportunity to follow Mommy or Daddy to the restroom to help flush the toilet. Even if no one has gone, he wants to flush the toilet. Sometimes, he flushes it several times in a row. That’s my personal favorite. He lowers the seat, flushes the toilet and then quickly raises the lid so he can make sure that the toilet has actually flushed. This could go on forever.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Jayden's Latest Tricks
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment