Little by little, I've been wrapping presents and putting them under the tree. Today, we got a couple of packages in the mail full of presents from Dad and Lele. I opened them and put all the presents under the tree and Jayden's eyes were all lit up. That crazy fool. I think he knows he gets to open presents soon. Anyway, he kept climbing up on my back when I was on the floor trying to get the presents to go under the tree which is a challenge since the tree is so darn huge. He's so funny. The first gift under the tree was Caitlin's. He actually tried to open them. So far, he's been really good. I hope that he doesn't go nuts and tries to make a mad dash towards the presents!
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment