I can't sleep all the time. I’ve had lots of insomnia this pregnancy, plus the bed just isn’t comfortable at all to me anymore. This morning, I was feeling especially sleepy and Mr. Jayden woke up at 3:45am. I took him to bed with me and he lay still for about 10 minutes, but then he started to get up and look out other window every time a car went past. So I put him back in his crib and he fell asleep, but I was done. I couldn’t get back to sleep again. I didn’t fall asleep again until around 5am.
I'll be getting a new bed for Jayden soon too. When the baby comes in the spring, she’ll stay with me in my room for the first 3 months or so in her basinet. Then she'll move into the crib and Jayden will move into his big boy bed. Wow, can you imagine?
Monday, December 18, 2006
Sleepless in Clermont
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment