Some people say I have a gift for writing. I don't know if that's true, but I have a natural tendency to want to document life changing events on paper. When I was pregnant for the very first time, I started a journal that I would one day give to my child. I shared all the things I was thinking and feeling and all of my hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, I lost the baby and stopped writing. It took me a long time before I could go back and read those messages. When I was pregnant with Jayden, I was afraid to write for fear that I would build an even bigger attachment to the baby and I couldn't bear another loss. Now, I am expecting a baby girl and I want to start writing again. I hope to have a great collection of stories to pass on to my kids one day, the good and the bad.
2 comments:
Elizabeth - I have to say your kids are adorable. They look so sweet sleeping. Maya has grown up so much already.
Jayden and Maya are just too sweet! I love the pictures of Jayden in his slippers and a hat..too cute!!
Post a Comment