Here's Jayden at a Pool Playdate! Clearly, he's having a fabulous time. Not. I don't understand him sometimes. I wish I would have been on cool playdates when I was little. Oh well.
This is one of Jayden's favorite things to do. He got this mower for his birthday and he loves to use it. Of course, I picked it because we are tight on indoor space so I figured that he could have an outdoor toy. He does use it inside, but he intentionally hurts Rio with it. He chases Rio around the table with it and sometimes rams it into Rio. Jayden is lucky that Rio is an easy going dog.

I often catch Jayden in Maya's crib. Here he is climbing up to get a better look at Maya. I wonder if I will catch him in the crib with Maya when I transition her to her crib at night?

This is my prize shot. This is the exact look on Jayden's face when he's either about to do somthing he shouldn't do on purpose or when he's just done something he knows he shouldn't do. I can't even believe that I managed to capture it on this shot, but as you can see he was holding Maya for this shot and purposely let go of his left arm and she slipped and banged into the crib rail. I snapped the picture and then realized what he'd done. I said, "Jayden!" and he smiled. Very nice!





1 comments:
Jayden is so cute,especially with that mischievious look. How can you get mad at that face right? ^_^
Post a Comment