Saturday, August 25, 2007

Toilet Paper

Jayden is a huge helper. He is always trying to help with one thing or another which almost always means extra work for me. He always helps fill up our basket with toilet paper in the spare bathroom. This morning, we were out in my bathroom and I showed Jayden the empty roll and asked him to bring mommy another one. He looked at me for a minute so I repeated my request and he took the empty roll and left. It took him several minutes to come back, but when he did, he was empty handed. Ok, I guess he didn’t get it.

A few minutes later, I went to the spare bathroom to get the roll of paper myself and I found evidence that he had understood what I had asked him to do, but decided to go about it a different way. Here’s what I found.
I guess he got tired of pulling on the roll and realized that it wasn’t coming with him to my bathroom and gave up. Good boy. I would have been really upset if he had unwound the entire roll! Ha-ha!

1 comments:

Chau said...

Too funny. Poor Jayden was trying to follow directions and it didn't work out for him. Very cute story though.