Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Prince and Princess

Here's my little prince enjoying a beautiful Florida day. He wasn't a big fan of his kiddie pool when he first got it, but he loves it now. He got the water table for his birthday from his padrino and as you can see, he thinks it's another pool. He plays with it with water or without. Daddy is giving him a good hosing down and he was enjoying every minute of it!
Here's my little princess. As you can see, she's really growing and everyday she gets stronger and learns something new. She loves Jayden and is always delighted by his silly antics. It's almost impossible not to get a smile from her. My girlfriend, Limary, sent her this outfit from PR and she was just too cute in it.

God has been too kind to bless us with these two little rascals. I am so thankful to have them and am desperately trying to enjoy every little moment.

1 comments:

Chau said...

They are so cute Elizabeth! I love Jayden's chubs and Maya's outfit. I can't believe she can sit already! That's so quick.