Monday, September 3, 2007

A Date

Recently, I reached my 15 year anniversary at work. I can’t believe I’ve been there so long. I wonder now if I’ll make it to my 20th anniversary. Anyway, my company hosts a large party for employees reaching this milestone. So I made arrangements with the baby sitter and Esteban and I actually went out alone, on a date, to the party. It was so nice to be able to just talk without being interrupted 20 times. We enjoyed a great dinner, but I felt like Cinderella. We had to leave before we could really enjoy the entertainment or get a dance in. The time went by so quickly and before you knew it, it was time to go and fetch the kids. Oh well, atleast I can look forward to doing this again at Christmas.

1 comments:

Chau said...

Oh that sounds nice. I can't believe you are with a company for 15 years! Wow, that's quite an accomplishment. I hope they gave you something else beside just the dinner. Congrats!