On Saturday night, I was working on some muffins. Of course, Jayden saw me at work in the kitchen and naturally assumed I was working on cookies. I said, "No Jayden. These are muffins for Titi." Titi he asked? Yes, we're going to Titi's house. For the rest of the night, all he said was Titi's house, Titi's house. Later that night, he went to the door and pointed to it and when I asked him what he was doing, he said "Titi's house." I had to laugh.
The next day we did indeed go to visit my sister who now lives a little over an hour away. Here's Jayden and his cousin Aiden. Jayden made himself quite at home with little Aiden's toys.
Here they are sharing a sofa. I bet I know what Jayden's thinking. Yeah, thanks for sharing your chair and that block, but what I really want is that chip in your hand.
Clearly, he's overjoyed at getting the block instead of the chip.
Shame on me. I forgot Maya's bib. No sooner do I remove the bib from Maya to use on Jayden, than she spits up peas and carrots all over her pretty dress. Titi came to the rescue with this cute little onsie.
Here's the newest cousin, little Sebastian. He's almost three months old. We are so pleased to meet you and make your sweet little aquaintance. He's so precious. He just melted my heart, right then and there with his little smile. Was Maya ever that little? Cause I already know that Jayden wasn't. LOL Where does the time go? They grow so quickly.
Maya was overwhelmed in the toy room. Or maybe there were too many boys. She was doing an awful lot of crying so we moved her into the living room to hang out with Sebastian. She helped herself to the toys too!
Aiden is a little imp. I love the twinkle in his eye. He's like the perfect blend of my sister and her husband.
Oh yes, the boys spent a good part of the day fighting over the shape sorter. Jayden of course wanted the sorter AND the shapes. Aiden was content with one or the other. But could Jayden share? No. Do they ever learn to share? I wonder. Here's Jayden crying and reaching out for the one shape that Aiden was playing with. We actually had to remove the sorter. 











0 comments:
Post a Comment