Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

We took Jayden and Maya to the Easter Egg hunt at our church. Unfortunately, my batteries gave out so I relied on my camera phone for the shots. Here's Jayden collecting eggs. He was very serious. As you can see by the number of eggs, there was alot of work to be done.
Maya did have a small stash of eggs, but Jayden came by and swiped them. That's ok. She was happy with her two eggs.

Jayden could barely sit still for this picture. It was a fun event.
Afterwards, they went down for nap and I emptied the goodies from the eggs. Jayden didn't care too much. He was just happy moving the eggs around from one place to the other. Eggs were everywhere and whenever I collected them all in one place, he would come to me and say "Huevos?" Too cute!


1 comments:

Chau said...

Okay at least I am not the only one behind on my blog..hehe. Ky-An didn't care too much about the egg hunt either. He walked around gathering eggs and looked at all the kids running around like "what's the big deal?" He didn't care about the candies inside the eggs either, lucky for us!