Maya hangs out in the screen room. Clearly, she's got a full diaper!
I met a friend at Lake Eola Park in Downtown Orlando and Jayden was spotting the swans on the way to lunch.
Awww.
We spent a weekend at Titi's house and spent a fun day at the pool. Here's Aiden attempting to spray Jayden.
Titi and Maya
Jayden still afraid to get wet.
Maya isn't sure what to make of things.
Titi goes commando on the kids. Chooch suffers the brunt of the attack.
Titi loves on Chooch. All is well again.
We got invited to the neighbor's house and Jayden decided he was going to drive.
It was very warm out so the kids cooled of at the water table. Jayden is like the mad scientist. Maya just wants to splash around.













4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day to you Elizabeth!!
You too are an Awesome Mom :)
I only nursed by the way for 4 months, each child. So, I have no idea what you are going through...you are doing an amazing job though...so devoted to your children with such a pure love!!!
We should get together soon and let the kids play.
Have a Great night!
Denise
Happy Mother's Day to you!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Maya is already walking..wow!
Your kids are so darn cute!!
Post a Comment