A couple of months ago, I had to find a new hairdresser which was traumatic in itself, but luckily I found a wonderful lady. Not only could she cut hair, but she had a great personality to boot. At my first visit, I took a picture of Jessica Alba, whose hair I’ve been in love with as soon as I saw her in the new Revlon photo shoots. My hair was badly over processed from previous bad hair dying experiences and she said she wouldn’t be able to highlight it at the time. But she promised she would if I promised to use better hair products, condition my hair and use a reconstructor. So at that time, she gave me a good haircut and an overall color.
Well, I took myself in to the hairdresser for a touch up and she went ahead and did the highlights. It took a few hours, but the end result was worth it. . I was quite happy with the results. Here is a picture of me after my hair color experience gone bad. This was last summer. I went to my old hair dresser and told her I wanted a new look prior to returning to work after my maternity leave. I guess I got what I asked for.
Here is a picture after she attempted to fix it. Still red but not as bad and my hair took a beating for it. The chunks of hair that were highlighted were very dry and brittle.
Here's a picture of my hair after my first visit to my hairdresser. She gave it a good cut and got rid of most of the damaged hair. I wish you could see what a nice job she did, but since I live in the land of humidity, I put on this hanky to protect my hair. She had just blow dried it straight and it looked really good.
And here's my new color after today's visit. No haircut this time. I'm trying to let it grow so for now I'm happy with long layers.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A New Look
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment