Tonight, I put Jayden to bed, but he didn't want to go just yet. I pretended not to see him tip-toe from his room to my bedroom. I was in the living room and had a clear shot of him as he went into my closet. I wondered what he could be doing, but didn't say a thing. A little while later, he came out of the closet looking just as proud as can be. On his way, he passed my full length mirror so he stopped and took a look. He was smiling from ear to ear and giving himself two thumbs up the mirror. I was cracking up, but I didn't say anything. He then looks at his reflection and points down to his feet, all the while flashing this cheesy grin. As he walked away, he waves good-bye to his reflection and appears in the living room with my boots on.
So, I ask the obvious question. Jayden, what are you doing with mommy's boots on? And Jayden says, "No, these are my work boots." I had to laugh. The boots aren't stylish in the least bit. They were just comfortable and warm, when they used to fit me. But I never saw them as ugly until that very moment. As soon as I get a chance, they are going straight to the trash can...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Funny Jayden Story...
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Awww..what a cutie!
Post a Comment