Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Visit from Annie and the Girls

My girlfriend Annie was here for a visit from Pennsylvania. We got to visit twice, which was really cool. Our kids are the same age, which is awesome and we didn't even plan it that way. LOL! Anyway, we took the kids for some Chick-fil-a and had a blast in the play area afterwards. Here's Annie with Ava.
Maya had such a blast. I never imagined she'd be ready for something like this, but once she got the hang of it, she was a riot to watch.

Here's Jayden and Dani, taking 5!
Maya came down the slide. I was shocked to see her this way, but she was having such a good time, I quickly put my worry aside.
Jayden follows quickly after!
Cheese!
Here's Ava venturing out on her own. Such a cutie!
Trying to get them together for a picture was harder than expected. This was the best we could do. We wanted to do a pile-up, but they were like, whatever partner! We got to go!
Look at crazy Jayden. He's so silly. I love that goof-ball!
A little blurry, but atleast I had Jayden and Maya together in one picture.
Chill time, or as Annie calls it, Purell time! Everyone got their wipes and cleaned hands and feet and had a drink. Then they demanded ice cream, but they were too crazy as it was. No more sugar! Sorry kids. Maybe next time.

0 comments: