Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Excellent Couponing Day!

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've done any real couponing. I've been in a slump since just before Christmas and when I lost my job, that put me over the edge. I guess I had no motivation for it. I lost some of my coupon sources and then I fell behind on my clipping. I stopped going to stores. I was a mess. Well, I've been slowly working on getting caught up with my coupon clipping and today, I decided to hit the stores, even though I had Jayden and Maya in tow. I was so proud of them and happy that they let me do what I needed to do. My first shopping trip was a good two hours, after we spent thirty minutes at the library. We made a pit stop for lunch and this bought me time for my second and much shorter trip. It was so late when I got home, in terms of their naps, but hey! I did it and the kids didn't suffer too badly. LOL

I bought:

3 packs of Kotex pantinliners
4 Secret deoderants
1 bottle of Listerine
3 bottles of Purex fabric softner
2 packs of wipes
2 packs of diapers
1 bottle of Gain detergent
2 boxes of Electrosol
1 pack of Quaker Quakes
1 recycled tote bag (Go Green!)
2 packs of toilet seat covers
2 packs of Reach floss
3 rolls of Bounty Basic

My original total would have been $85.46+tax, but I only spent $30.88+tax! Super excited! I love double coupons!

1 comments:

Chau said...

Welcome back!