Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Library Visits

With my schedule being wide open now, I have really thrown myself into my to-do list at home. And I must say that the days are flying by. It seems like there is so much to do. I am keeping so busy.

I started to bring the kids to the library. I used to miss Toddler Time because it was on Wednesday and Thursday, my work days. And we’re really enjoying it. The kids aren’t really sure how to act, ‘cause they’ve only been a few times and we don’t know the stories or songs yet, but it’s so much fun. I love picking out the books we’re going to read for the week and I especially love looking for Spanish board books. Plus, while I’m at it, I pick up an audio book for myself.

Here's Jayden dancing to the Hokey Pokey and If You're Happy and You Know It! He was just thrilled to wave his hanky around.
Esteban was very amused!

Maya was pretty happy too.

0 comments: