Last night, I did a quick search through my recipes and found one that seemed interesting AND I had all the ingrediants on hand so I decided to make Maya a Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake! I scooped out the flour and the sugar and Maya went running to her booster seat, fastened her safety strap and threw on her bib. It was hilarious!
I told her the cake was for tomorrow, but apparently she didn't understand me cause she laughed.
April 4th! Maya's Birthday! Here's the birthday princess brushing her teeth.
It just so happens that one of the local churches was hosting an easter egg hunt so off we went. That's not a Dora Egg, by the way... It's the bouncy ball that Esteban got her. She loved it so much, she decided to put it in her basket.
We're in line at the church. Well, everyone except for Maya. She's just posing and looking all cute.
Didn't seem like that many eggs for so many children, but it was enough for them to get the point and they enjoyed it anyways.
The birthday girl gets whatever she wishes for. Jayden was lucky today. They each got a ride.













1 comments:
Happy Birthday Maya!!
They are so beautiful...what a sweet day to remember!
That cake looked really yummy too Elizabeth!! :)
Post a Comment