You loved me when I was broken, when I didn't even love myself. You saw our future together, one that I was too afraid to accept or acknowledge. Eight years ago, you made me a wife. You helped make my house a home. You taught me to have faith and to believe. You supported all my decisions and try everything in your power to make my dreams come true.
Now, we have two beautiful kids together and I'm so grateful that God put you in my life. Sometimes I look at you and wonder where you came from. I don't even know. It seems as if you were always there.
Ours was a leap of faith and I can't wait to see what new adventures lie ahead for us! I love you!
Engagement Pictures on Sand Key Beach




My Wedding Portrait
The best look ever!
Most Romantic Kiss...
Getting a little crazy
Is that the best smile, or what? I love my dad!
Wasn't our planned wedding on the beach, but we made it work.

Without a doubt, the happiest moment of my wedding. Can you see that in my eyes?
Contentment at pulling the whole thing off...
I was always a Daddy's girl...
A toast
Cutting the cake
We went back about a month later to re-do wedding pictures and wedding video. I thought I would be scarred for life after our wedding. One day I'll blog about it. All I can say is that at that point, I was still quite sad and a little bitter. Even in that state of mind, I did recognize that it's not every bride that gets to wear her wedding dress twice and I did! I was thrilled.





1 comments:
Wow...Congrats to the still happy couple! You all are beautiful and I LOVE the pics at the beach ... especially the ones in the water.
Praise God for bringing you all together and for all the plans He has in store for you both & your family!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment