Today, I was putting in a load of laundry and Jayden followed me out to the garage. He immediately went towards his Radio Flyer Bike that he got for Christmas from Titi Mari. The last time we tried to put him on it, he just didn’t get it. He wouldn’t keep his feet on the pedals and then he wanted to drag his feet on the ground and finally he wanted to hop off so he could push the bike instead of ride it.
Esteban was going to feed Rio and let him go out to take care of his business so Jayden and I quickly followed with the bike. We put Jayden on it and this time, he kept his feet on the pedals the whole time. I pushed him up and down the street until I got tired. Then Esteban took over. He pushed Jayden until it got dark and every time he pushed Jayden back up the driveway, Jayden would say, “No.” It was hilarious. Finally, we dragged him in, kicking and screaming, but I as all smiles. Jayden is a great joy to be around and I am blessed to have him.
I just can’t wait for Maya’s arrival. I know she’s going to complete our family and I can’t wait for the four of us to be out playing and laughing and kicking and screaming. She’s going to fit right in. She’s so active. Poor thing is running out of room and moving in ways I never experienced with Jayden. Sometimes she’s dancing and other times she’s boxing. She pushes and stretches all the time and my belly looks like something out of the Aliens movie. Esteban finally saw my belly in action tonight. I have been hoping for Jayden to feel the movement, but so far, that has proven to be impossible. Most of the time when I am holding Jayden, Maya is sleeping. When she moves, it’s so quick and unexpected that I can never get Jayden to see or feel her.
I’m getting ready to have another growth spurt because last night my stomach was super itchy and this morning I found a new stretch mark. I think it’s so interesting how different this pregnancy has been from Jayden’s. With Jayden, I had a few stretch marks under the belly close to the bikini line and a few on the side. Now, my belly looks less like a basketball and more like a lump. It seems that she’s stretching more to the sides so I’m seeing more stretch marks closer to the belly button. It’ll be interesting to see how my stats change at my next visit.
Esteban was going to feed Rio and let him go out to take care of his business so Jayden and I quickly followed with the bike. We put Jayden on it and this time, he kept his feet on the pedals the whole time. I pushed him up and down the street until I got tired. Then Esteban took over. He pushed Jayden until it got dark and every time he pushed Jayden back up the driveway, Jayden would say, “No.” It was hilarious. Finally, we dragged him in, kicking and screaming, but I as all smiles. Jayden is a great joy to be around and I am blessed to have him.I just can’t wait for Maya’s arrival. I know she’s going to complete our family and I can’t wait for the four of us to be out playing and laughing and kicking and screaming. She’s going to fit right in. She’s so active. Poor thing is running out of room and moving in ways I never experienced with Jayden. Sometimes she’s dancing and other times she’s boxing. She pushes and stretches all the time and my belly looks like something out of the Aliens movie. Esteban finally saw my belly in action tonight. I have been hoping for Jayden to feel the movement, but so far, that has proven to be impossible. Most of the time when I am holding Jayden, Maya is sleeping. When she moves, it’s so quick and unexpected that I can never get Jayden to see or feel her.
I’m getting ready to have another growth spurt because last night my stomach was super itchy and this morning I found a new stretch mark. I think it’s so interesting how different this pregnancy has been from Jayden’s. With Jayden, I had a few stretch marks under the belly close to the bikini line and a few on the side. Now, my belly looks less like a basketball and more like a lump. It seems that she’s stretching more to the sides so I’m seeing more stretch marks closer to the belly button. It’ll be interesting to see how my stats change at my next visit.




2 comments:
Aww...that gives me hope that Jocelyn will be able to ride her bike this spring. She did the same things Jayden used to do last time she was on it. I hope she's able to ride it this year. Too cold to try yet, though.
Sounds like you've got a feisty girl there! I'm so excited for you guys!
That is an adorable story of Jayden Elizabeth! I am glad he finally get to enjoy his bike. You just never know with them, do you? One day they may hate something and the next day they love it.
That's wonderful that your little girl is so active. She's going to be one strong, healthy baby.
Post a Comment