Yeah! It’s time to add #12 to the list. “Hi!” Well, it sounds more like eye, but I get the point. So guess what that means? Whenever he picks up a new word, he drops another. I haven’t been able to get him to say bye-bye for me in a few days now, but he will say hi when I say hi, usually to others on the phone or on the street. If I look at him and say hi, he doesn’t say a peep. I’m still waiting for the day when he starts to use words more regularly. For now, I’m thrilled with #12.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Yeah Jayden!!! How exciting that he keep saying all these words and know what they mean. I am sure he still remember all those other words but is just having too much fun with this new one.
Post a Comment