Maya is 6 months old. She’s such a special little girl. She’s content and growing. She’s got these amazing chubby cheeks, bright eyes and a beautiful smile. Her little rolls are so cute. I just want to chomp on them all day long. I believe I’m not alone on this one. I catch Jayden blowing air bubbles on her tummy all the time. She keeps us entertained making those cute little raspberry sounds. And Jayden mimics her. Now I’ve got two chatterboxes. Maya has found her toes and at any chance she gets, she’s reaching for and inserting them into her mouth. Every time Jayden catches her doing this, he yanks them out of her mouth. She also rolls both ways with ease. I spread out a blanket and put her in the middle. I place a toy at each corner and she will roll her way to each and every toy. She sure does move around for someone who is no where near crawling. Maya’s greatest accomplishment though is that she is now the proud owner of two little teeth. It was a rough time for her, but she made it like a champ. Things to look forward to next month? I’m going to start her on solids and attempt to wean her from the middle of the night feeding. I’ll keep you posted.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Maya Turns 6 Months Old
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
She's so beautifuk! You should yourself a big pat on the back for giving her all those rolls and keep up with breastfeeding. Great job mama. You should be proud.
Post a Comment