Saturday, October 6, 2007

Recent Pictures

I took the kids to a safety fair. It was really great but Jayden didn't seem to enjoy himself. He was only happy about the lollipop and the balloons. He didn't seem to care about the bounce houses or the clowns.
Maya was all smiles as usual and went along for the ride. She never complains. She just goes with the flow.

Jayden on the otherhand was clearly not himself. He started to cry and I just couldn't help myself. I love his purple lips here. Evidence of the lollipop he tore up!

I got Maya a pin wheel even though she's still too young for it, but I attach it to her carseat and she's completely entertained by it. The wind was blowing and it was just twirling away. She was in a trance, just staring at it.
Here's Jayden at Mommy and Me class. This is our third week and he gets a hoot out of it.
Here's the Piano Man. This is one of those toys that isn't always accessible to Jayden. We rotate some of them so that he doesn't loose interest. This includes his TMX Elmo, leggos, musical instruments, and puzzles. He hadn't played with the piano in a while so he didn't even stop to look up for the picture.
Maya really enjoys this thing. I noticed that since she's started to use it in the last month, her legs have gotten stronger so she is putting more weight on them than before. I don't know who loves the attachments more. Jayden or Maya? Sometimes, Jayden will give her toy while she's in the excersaucer so that he can take over and play with the gadgets. He's no fool!

1 comments:

Chau said...

I don't know how you manage to take them both out by yorself. Seiously super mom, how do you do it?