Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hard Core Potty Training: Day 2

Today started out ok. Jayden was hesitant to get out of his diaper and into his undies, but he handled it well. I was most worried about the first go of the day, but after a couple of visits to the potty, he went like clockwork. The day went by pretty smoothly. There were no accidents and we went through only one pair of undies. In fact, he was even telling me on his own when he had to go, which was great. Sometimes he was dragging me to the bathroom and went through the motions, but he didn’t have to go. Of course, he figured since he held up his end of the bargain, I should hold up mine. I informed him though that he only gets an m&m IF he goes to the potty.

In the back of my mind, I’m a little worried that he did not poop today. He normally goes everyday and I don’t like the idea of him holding it. But he can’t hold it forever. Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

0 comments: