Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Stall: Can you Spare a Square?

I went running into the bathroom and when I go to grab the toilet paper, I notice that the roll is out. Crap! So I say, “Oh no” in a loud voice and Jayden comes running. What is it mommy? I explain that I am out of paper and ask him to go get more. When he doesn’t come back in the next minute, I know something went wrong. I call out to him again and no answer. After several cries for help, he finally arrives with two or three squares of paper and I had to laugh.

Do you remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine is in the stall and asks the lady next to her to please spare a square and the lady says no? Well, that’s exactly what I thought of. I made due with what I had and moved on. Later, I found out that there were no back up rolls in Jayden’s bathroom which is why he couldn’t help me so he did the next best thing. What a smart boy!

1 comments:

Photography By Alyssa said...

OMG LOL this is too cute. What a smart boy.