Maya tries to throw her sippy cup in the sink when she’s done with it and she can’t quite reach so she gets on her tippy toes and she still can't reach but she looks so cute trying. She also tries to put on her shoes. She can’t even get a toe in but she tries and looks so funny doing it. She’s like Jayden’s shadow. She follows him everywhere and when he’s still asleep she wants to go running in to wake him. She copies everything he does and he eats it all up.
Jayden walks around saying “that’s strange” about everything and anything. He cracks me up. Sometimes it makes total sense and other times, he’s just plain ‘ole silly. The other night, I gave him a cookie and after he was done, he came back for more. I didn’t want to give him a second cookie, but then he said “Cookie, mommy. I’m cookie monster.” I was cracking up.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Cute Things That Maya and Jayden Say and Do
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment